Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Baby Boy album with Matching Can

I know these are older pictures but I haven't finished anything new since the wreath. talk about that wreath..lol.. Last night I posted a picture of it on facebook and boom I had someone ask for me to make them one in greens and whites.. I was tickled pink..))
But this boy set I made back in April for my cousin. It was her second baby so she didn't have a baby shower but who don't like gifts for the new little one.  So I made her this mini album that fit into the  altered paint can. I used alot of cricut on here, some of the lil animals I stamped, colored and cut out.  I added googley eyes to them all..  I used the New Arrival cart.. That has always been my favorite when creating for kids.. I love the animals! I had such a hard time due to the fact this was my first mini album for a Boy.  Girls are so much easier because you can never over do it with the lace, flowers, you know all the cute girly stuff. I was trying to make this one not too cutsie!! I must of done ok because my cousin really liked them both!!

Top of can





 Here is the mini book 










No comments:

Post a Comment